I would have to say that picking between the 2 coaches is a difficult choice to make..Do you pick the older one with more years in the game or the younger one who is possibly quicker with more stamina? Hard choice..guess we will see at TURKEY BOWL 27!
Can Someone please explain to me why only 2 individuals have applied for the Turkey Bowl Commissioner position? I understand why someone might hesitate bcause I have taken Turkey Bowl to another level...no into outer space! You have big shoes to fill but step up and make your mark in Turkey Bowl history!
Come on guys! Where you at? I know we normally save the trash talk for the press conference but I expected you to be so pumped that you'd get it started early this year! Guess not. See ya saturday
90 days until game day but the game day excitement begins today!!!
ReplyDeleteI would have to say that picking between the 2 coaches is a difficult choice to make..Do you pick the older one with more years in the game or the younger one who is possibly quicker with more stamina? Hard choice..guess we will see at TURKEY BOWL 27!
ReplyDeleteBoth coaches are Turkey Bowl battle tested! This year's game will be on another level!
ReplyDeleteCan Someone please explain to me why only 2 individuals have applied for the Turkey Bowl Commissioner position? I understand why someone might hesitate bcause I have taken Turkey Bowl to another level...no into outer space! You have big shoes to fill but step up and make your mark in Turkey Bowl history!
ReplyDeleteI hope we will have a huge crowd on hand at Tim's to witness my last Turkey Bowl draft as Commissioner...
ReplyDeleteCome on guys! Where you at? I know we normally save the trash talk for the press conference but I expected you to be so pumped that you'd get it started early this year! Guess not. See ya saturday
ReplyDelete